Friday, March 5, 2010

Achoo!!! I feel lousy......:(


This is me in May 2009. I am feeding my Grandson, Nicolas. I hate this picture because I really thought I looked okay, but alas I look huge! I am still about this size now. It can only get better from here....:)



Well, I guess the pollen has finally invaded my head. I have been trying so hard not to get sick, but to no avail. I am working temporarily for the Census Bureau and have been in a training class all week. Thankfully, they let me come home today because they said I looked awful! That's okay, I do look awful. So...I am going to make some homemade chicken soup and put my jammies back on and chill for the day.

I have my 4 month diet and nutrition appointment next Wednesday. I think I even lost a little weight! I have been trying to be conscious of what I cram in my mouth everyday and I think that has helped. Anyway, I am only about 2 months away from my surgery. Now I am starting to worry about being approved. I hope all goes well in that department.

I hope all of you have a great weekend. My husband should be home from Maryland on Sunday. I sure hope I feel better by then.

Miss Vickie

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well. Chicken soup is just the ticket...with lots of rest. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not feeling well either, as these alleries are giving me crazy. Pollen, pollen everywhere!

    I'm in East Central Florida, down by Kennedy Space Center. Good luck on your band journey. I'm follwoing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...feel better. I actually made chicken soup for dinner, if I could, I'd bring some to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Award time...come se my blog.

    ReplyDelete