Saturday, March 20, 2010

Miss Jane Ass



Happy Saturday night everyone! I haven't posted in a few days so I wanted to check in. I have been working for the Census Bureau the last couple of weeks and things are starting to get busy. My husband got home yesterday from a 10 day trip to MD for work. We went to the beach but it was down right cold! I think we only lasted about an hour. Oh well, maybe next weekend.


I decided to post some pictures of my little Yorkie Poo I named Jane Ass. It is kind of a family joke-the opposite of a Jack Ass. I call her Jane in public though! She is only 2 1/2 and is quite a funny little dog. She keeps me company when my John has to travel for work. Most of the time her name suits her, let me tell you! But I love her so much.

Have a good Sunday,

Miss Vickie

11 comments:

  1. That cracks me up - Jane Ass. I live right over the MD line in PA. Hope your hubby had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to live in Chadds Ford, PA. We would drive south on Rt 1 and get on the freeway at Port Deposit, MD. It is very beautiful up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just find your blog as well. I love the name Jane ass ! Enjoy your sunday with your hubby I am sure you will be happy to have him back home

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie. My new little Silky Poo is 4 lbs of attitude but he keeps me laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chadds PA is about 1 hr 45 min from where I live now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, she's a cutie. Yorkies are by far my favorite dog, so lovable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane Ass! Love it! Just found your blog too! And hey, my in-laws are in Chadds Ford! We used to live in West Chester. -BG
    I'm here:
    http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there... another here who just found your blog - great read and I totally see you being successful with your band. Whoo - exciting times ahead :)

    Cant wait to read more posts.
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her! She is so cute. Yorkies are the best dogs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete