Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Please pray for my son.


This is Anthony with my grand daughter, Liviana. He is her Godfather.


My oldest son, Anthony was involved in a terrible car accident yesterday in Phoenix, AZ. He is going in for surgery today to repair his femur with steal rods. I live in Florida and I have started a new job and can't leave right now. He is 33 years old and is such a sweetheart and he needs all the prayers he can get. I knew my blogging buddies could help with that. A little prayer goes a long way. I know he will be fine but I feel awful that can't be there.

I will be sure to post his recovery as he heals. Thank you all so much.

10 comments:

  1. Oh Vickie that is horrible! I will be thinking about you and HIM. Please keep me updated.

    I am not going to support group tonight bc I am sick :( Just an upper head cold but enough to make me just want to stay home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you and have said my prayer for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am wishing him a full and quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May God be with your family in your time of need. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone. I knew I could count on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just said a little prayer for him and I think mine should count twice since I live in Phoenix. Please keep us posted on his recovery. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Miss Vickie, I totally understand your fear and concern, especially since you are so far away and can't be with him in his time of need! I will be keeping him in my thoughts for a swift recovery!!

    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sending you and him a big hug..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Vickie, thoughts and prayers are with you and your son.

    ReplyDelete