Saturday, April 24, 2010

BYOC..... Drazil's 5 Questions

1. Name a career you would NOT want to do and tell why?
I don't want to work at any job that requires me to work nights, holidays or weekends! Yes, I am a very spoiled Biatch! I am working on taking my Real Estate Exam so I can make my own hours. I love to have time to visit my kids and grand babies in AZ.

2.Best present you ever received for your birthday.
This year I turned 50..ugh! I was in Phoenix and my kids and husband threw a very nice party for me. My husband and kids bought me a Pandora bracelet and charms to go with it. My husband also got me a Kindle. I love everything.

3.What do you hide behind?
I guess I would say that I try to be so nice and very forgiving. I realize people make mistakes just like I do. I n the past I was very forgiving because I did not want my first husband to leave us. He did anyway but I felt like such a fool for being such a door mat.

4.Where were you born?
I was born in Torrance, CA My Dad was in the Navy for 20 years. We moved to Hawaii and back to CA a couple of times.

5. Which comment affected you greatly?
I think Amy W. asked about what do you hide behind. I had never even thought about it much. She really got me thinking about myself.

Love you, Drazil!

3 comments:

  1. Love you too sweetie! I have a Pandora bracelet too! Never enough bling right? Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie pants! Werent there some really good responses to that damn question? I was really blown away!

    I hear it is rainy down there! It has stormed all day up here in northern alabama as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel like a fool for forgiving your husband. You should be proud knowing you did all you could do to save the marriage. Of course I don't condone staying in an abusive marriage, so hopefully that wasn't the case for you. I had a very difficult time in my marriage where I did feel like I gave much more than I received, but it worked out in my case. I'm sorry it didn't for you.

    ReplyDelete