Thursday, April 22, 2010

Front Landscaping.......check!

Fountain
After
Before


We purchased a new home when we moved here to Florida. We had no yard, fence,pool, and oh yeah, a seawall! part of our property falls into a small ditch. So, we have to build a seawall to extend our yard in the back. Man, that was expensive! The front yard is done and we have the fence, pool and outdoor kitchen to do. I really need to get a damn job! I have been semi retired for a while and I love it. So unless the S.S. Money shows up, I will need to work. Here are a few before and after pictures. Oh, and the hubbs made me a beautiful fountain from a huge pottery piece.

12 comments:

  1. Love it! Your house is gorgous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fountain! And everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job!!

    After all the posts I've been reading on other blogs - I had a WHOLE other idea in my head when you said 'front landscaping' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Workinprogress...that made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. My husband hates the cold and would love to move to Florida. I, however, do not want to move away from my family and like the seasons. Looking at your house makes me think maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vickie!!! I've been meaning to connect on your blog. I haven't blogged in a long time myself (cameronfamilynation.blogspot.com). I have a lot of catching up to do and you have inspired me to do it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! Can't wait to see you in June and I will spend today and the weekend reading your blog. I'm so happy for you, and I miss you! I wished you and the beach lived here in Arizona. Love You! Muah!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete