Friday, May 7, 2010

BYOC!!!

1. Do you have nicknames?

Yes, my given name is Victoria and I have always been called Vickie. My husband, however, has quite a few for me; Birteen....(silly joke), cutie face sugar lover, curly haired girl, attitude girl, I could go on and on.

2. What was the last straw or incident that made you consider Lap Band Surgery?

I just want to wear dresses! Also, I have decided that this is the year for Victoria! At 50 years old, I'm tired of being fat!

3. What is your favorite joke?

Last night, my kids and I were sitting in the living room and I said to them "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that happens just pull the plug."
They got up, unplugged the computer and threw out my wine.
They are such asses.......

4. What flavor T.V. dinner are you?

I have always loved Swansens Beef Pot Pies. Weird, I know.

5. What blog or comment stuck with you this week?

I have to say I really enjoyed reading all about Judi's journey as the first S.O.B.

1 comment: