Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Meeting Tessierose!!!

Tessierose has invited me and my husband, John to dinner at her beach house tonight!  She and her husband live in Louisiana and the beach house is not too far from our home in Florida.  I am really looking forward to meeting her and her family.  She and I will be room mates in Chicago.  How lucky are we to be able to meet each other ahead of time?  I hope this will lead to a life long friendship.  I will be sure to take pictures and will post them soon!

14 comments:

  1. I hope you guys have a wonderful time in Chi-town. Enjoy dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TessieRose seems like such a fun lady! You two will have a great time!!! It is nice you can meet up ahead of time! Hmmm...Let me know what band friendly food you eat at this stage of the game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so nice. Take lots of pix to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun...am totally jealous...please give Tesser a huge hug from Cindylew...and one for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't you put me in your purse and take me with you? I'll be quiet - I promise. Okay - maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete