Thursday, June 10, 2010

A New Friendship!

My husband, John and I had the pleasure of meeting Theresa (Tessierose) and her husband, John last night.  Theresa and her family and friends are renting a beach house in Watercolor, FL.  It is only an hour from our house.  When we met each other, it was as though I was seeing a life long friend!  Their friends, Mark and Ginger were a hoot!

They treated us to a fantastic dinner and then we walked down to the beach and talked while the guys smoked their cigars.  It's funny, usually when I meet someone for the first time I am so nervous and turn red in the face.  Not this time.  I felt so comfortable and they treated us like family.  They have some darling kids who were extremely polite.


Suffice it to say, I can't wait to see her again in Chicago!  I am hoping Ginger will join us too.    


My John is on the left and Theresa's John is on the right....aren't they handsome guys?

18 comments:

  1. How lovely! You both look great.
    Wisht he UK was nearer lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look great. I am so envious of seemingly everybody being able to meet at least one other person before the trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both so darling! And yes, your husbands are cuties, too!

    Stephanie, we're going to meet soon, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe love the pics. Glad ya'll got to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! You both look great and can't wait to see you in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful!!!

    You are both so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is so cool that you got to meet = sounds like it was meant to be! And yes, both hubs are handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous! Too fun for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look precious (the mens) and you ladies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both glow!!! And the men scrub up ok too....you look so much younger (both of you) than your blog pics...no offense??? I can't wait to meet a blogger in real life

    ReplyDelete
  11. are you kidding me... i feel so left out...lol I was in watercolor yesterday all day for a photographer meeting ;-) gorgeous over there !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you had a nice time. You're both looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you both are glowing and look like best of friends! I can see it in the eyes!! I'm not sure who got the better "catch" - you ladies or your husbands! I think my vote goes to the lucky husbands! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my god... you two look like you've been friends for life. Thanks for posting the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So jealous...sounds like a party.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love seeing the friendship jump off the blog! What was it that Billy Ocean said? Get outta my dreams and into my car... Get outta my blog and into my life...LOL. Good for you guys, You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete