Saturday, June 19, 2010

Thanks, Janice and TnT!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_S4HuuMiYG2Q/TBw2WUZ3BxI/AAAAAAAAADE/cbYFrTQGv0k/s1600/beautiful-blogger-award1.jpg  Thank you so much for the Beautiful Blogger Award!  I am truly honored! 

Okay, 7 things about me you don't know:
1.  I parachuted at the age of 16 AND I was 4 months pregnant!  Actually, I really wasn't sure if I was or not but my parents had planned this trip for a while and they didn't know either.  My son is now 33 years old and perfectly fine.
2.  I lived in Hawaii for 6 years while I was growing up.  My dad was in the Navy.
3.  I love to sew and I have made all of my draperies in my new home.
4.  My beautiful mom, Shirley, died when she was 61 years old.  She was simply the best!
5.  I can understand and speak Italian fairly well.  My first husband was born in Naples, Italy.
6.  I bought a house by myself in Arizona, after my divorce while raising 4 kids and no child support.
7.  I worked for Fedex as a courier for 15 years in 3 different states.

Now to nominate 7 bloggers :
1.  Liss @ Bamabandit
2.  Theresa @ Band me baby
3. Mary @ Band me I'm ready
4. Jen @ Barefoot Jen
5. Mandapanda @ Candyland to bandland
6. Stephanie @ Dreams of skinny highheels
7. Jessica @ Island Bandit

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Parachuting! OMG, that must have been quite the experience. I wish I had enough guts, but I don't see it happening.

    ReplyDelete