Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Hubbs and The Weekend

My husband John,  has been working out of the country since this past Sunday.  He will be gone for 6-8 weeks and we will not have the luxury of communication everyday as we would like.  I already miss him so much.  He travels quite a bit for work and you would think we were used to it....not so much.  He is always so supportive of whatever I do.  I simply adore him     :)


This weekend I will be traveling to New York City with my daughter, Crystal.  We are going to Kleinfelds' From " Say Yes To The Dress" to find her wedding dress!  She and her fiance, Vinny have a gorgeous daughter named Liviana.  I am so happy for them.  They make me a very proud mama and nonna!

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the city. Weather is supposed to break tomorrow, just in time for the dress free for all.. If you need eats, email and I send the address... Lunch on me for everyone... Maybe even healthy.. Nah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely family. Have fun in New York. I love that town...and the wedding shopping sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, I can't wait to hear all about it! John is a sweetie and so are you! Can't wait to see you in September!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, this is the weekend!!! YAY!!! How fun that's going to be for you guys!!! Have a great time!
    The pic of you and the hubs is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah the weather is going to be GORGEOUS in NYC this weekend! How exciting to go wedding dress shopping there! Post lots of pics! (And the pic of you and hubby is awesome!)
    Christine
    www.phoenixrevolution.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. (¯`v´¯)
    .`·.¸.·´ ♥
    ¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful family!! Good luck on the dress shopping. A good friend of the family just got her dress there and she said the experience was overwhelming, but fantastic. She really loved her consultant.

    Can't wait to hear about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting to go dress shopping together! This is one of those magical moments!!! So sorry to hear your dh will be gone so long! That is never fun! Hopefully you can keep busy helping your daughter with wedding plans and the time will go quickly. :)

    Great job on all of the exercise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time in New York! I'm sure this will be a memory she will treasure forever, as will you.

    I hope the time you and your husband are separted will fly by and he's home soon. It's hard, but even harder with limited communication. Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Vickie, just wanted to let you know that i've nominated you for an award!! http://marshmallowfluff2010.blogspot.com/2010/08/yall-love-me-you-really-love-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Vickie...you look outstanding!!!! And congrats on the dress!

    ReplyDelete