Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Company is coming!!!!

My two darling grandsons and my daughter in law will be here tomorrow!  I have lots of things planned for them.  Nicolas is 3 1/2 and all he has been talking about is going to the beach.  Aiden is only 1 1/2 so I am quite sure he won't know what is going on.  We have tickets to go on a Dolphin Cruise, the Gulfarium and we will check out a restaurant named Fudpuckers.  They have live alligators!                                                        Aiden
                                                                     Nicolas

The only bummer is that John is still working out of the country.  We have been waiting so long for this visit and I am so sad he will miss it.  I will be sure to take pictures and movies for him.

16 comments:

  1. Vickie, they are darling! How fun for you. I'm sorry John is going to miss the fun. I'm getting so excited about Chicago, can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to spend the time. Amazing how little one make the whole world go around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww cute grandsons. Enjoy your time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are goign to have such a great time. I know my mom cherishes everymoment with her granddaughter. It's a special time to create long lasting memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a freakin' blast with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are they? Have a wonderful time with them. So sorry that John will miss out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with your grandbabies. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, the older one looks like he wants to play....forever... good luck, and take some naps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My little bee....you have fun mmkkkaayy? I'll be thinking of you when I'm on vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are both handsome fellas! You will just to have twice as much fun and share pix with hubby! Love the new blog layout btw. Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun with the grandkids:)

    P.S. love the new background, the bees are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What cute grandkids! Sounds like your going to have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you going to be eating mushy foods right along with them? LOL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry the hubby is going to miss it! Let me know what you think of the Gulfarium and Fudpuckers. The kids can't wait to go to either! Hubster makes fun of me, but I really want to do the dolphin cruise!

    ReplyDelete