Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hubby is home!

Well, the visit with the grand kids was wonderful.  They loved the beach and the dolphin cruise....we saw dozens of dolphins by the way.  Luckily, John arrived home from Afghanistan on Tuesday morning just in time to see the boys before they got on a plane that same afternoon.  We even had enough time to take them to the beach again!


Weight loss news is great!  I am down to 196....so close to 50 lbs lost.  I am at the gym 5 days a week for 2 hours.  Weight training, core exercises, swimming and zumba.  I am so sore but I love it!  I have been wearing so many dresses.  I adore them!


John came home much thinner and he shaved off his goatee.  He looks 10 years younger.


Sarah, Aiden and Nicolas
Aiden and Nicolas
Looking forward to Chicago!

8 comments:

  1. So happy that your hubby is home safe! Please thank him for me for protecting this great land of ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to hear your husbands home and safe. sounds like your doing a wonderful job on your weight loss. good for you! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vickie! Thank you for following me - you have made amazing progress so far! Such cute kids, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear hubby is home safe. What a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to wear dresses. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where in the world are the hot pics of your skinny hubby? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing super Vic! Glad you had a great visit and mostly, I'm ecstatic that hubs is home! See you in a few weeks my friend!

    ReplyDelete