Sunday, September 5, 2010

I got my dress.

I went out today and bout 3 dresses and a new bathing suit.  One of the dresses is for Chicago!  They are all  a size 14!  I also got some new shoes ( shocking )!  I have now officially lost 50 pounds and I feel so good.  In fact, I will be posting some progress pictures tomorrow.

I also set a goal for myself to buy a Zumba jingle skirt when I lost 50 lbs.   I will be buying it this week!  I have been waiting since April to get one.


Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend!

Miss Vickie

11 comments:

  1. how wonderful! Can't wait to see the pics. You MUST post one of the jingle skirt as i have no idea what this is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear God, I can't spell worth a crap! I meant "bought" !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought my Chicago dress this weekend too! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jingle skirt? I want to have one and I haven't even done Zumba yet and never saw one... but it sounds fun and festive. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just nominated you for a an award, chicklett! Hope you had a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic achievement 50lbs well done!
    Have a wonderful time in Chicago, I don't doubt you will. Lots of pics please. I too have never heard of a jingle skirt, no-one has one at my Zumba class????

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock Miss 50 lbs down! Bring on the Jingle Skirt pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is anybody going to post their Chicago dress pictures or do you want to do the big reveal in Chicago? I am still a little fuzzy on what clothes I should be bringing to Chicago. Guess I better get it figured out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the progress you've made...congrats! What an inspiration :) Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete