Thursday, October 21, 2010

A couple of new lows!

I had to go to my primary care doctor yesterday.  I have been experiencing some dizziness lately...all is fine.  I have a touch of vertigo.....no biggie.  Anyway,  my blood pressure was 106/68!  That is the lowest it has been in over a year!  Of course, the doctor was very happy with my weight loss thus far.


This morning I got on the scale and it showed 189lbs!!!  This was a goal of mine to reach before I go to Phoenix next week.  It has taken me 2 weeks to lose this pound.  I have been exercising 5-6 days a week and I increased my protein everyday.  I noticed that if I don't drink all of my water, I do not lose. 


I am off to a fashion show today!  It is being sponsored by Coldwater Creek.  I think it will be a blast!


Have a great day,

Miss Vickie

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous !!. And how nice that your heart is happy with your skinny ass.,... Great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good new pretty lady of mine! And congrats on 189!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news on the blood presure and the weight loss! You're doing great! Can't wait to see when you come to town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news on the blood pressure. When are you going to Phoenix. Maybe I could drive up and see you and Manda Panda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Vickie!!! Have fun at the fashion show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I would GIVE to see 189. YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great, on both counts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go - that is awesome news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo super proud of you doll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy to hear you're good n healthy and that you reached goal AHEAD of time! wooooo hooooooo.keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a rockstar Vicki!!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay 80's...I'm right there with you.
    Do you know our starting and goal weights are almost identical.
    Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic!!! Congrats to both new lows. And thanks so much for your support on my blog, it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the new decade! Sometimes it seems like forever for that scale to switch to the new spot! It feels so good to get there though! A fashion show at Coldwater Creek??? I LOVE that store! Have fun! Great new profile picture!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your loss and enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your BP rocks!!! Congrats about the weight loss low. You are doing great. Thanks for sharing your tips. Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Vicki,
    I just found your blog and was so inspired by your weight loss and exercise commitment. I to live in the Pensacola area and was banded by Dr. Friedman. I am not as far along in the journey as you. I was banded on Aug 16,and have lost 34lbs so far.I am an older banster 52yrs and love to see your progress, it is outstanding. Would love to connect some time.
    Take care, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yea for the BP and 180's... happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on the bp and the weight -- fabulous and very inspiring! Oooooh Coldwater Creek, love their clothes!

    ReplyDelete