Monday, November 15, 2010

Losing My Britches!!

I usually do a walk/jog in the mornings up and down my street.  I am in a water challenge and I sucked at it last week, so I have had quite a bit of water and coffee this morning.  Sooooo, I started my walk/jog today and I was listening to my IPod, when I noticed my workout pants were sliding down my fanny!  Besides that, I had to pee each time I came by my house!  I finally had to find a safety pin to keep my pants up.  Mind you, these are a size large!  Thankfully, I can sew a little, so I will be taking them in a bit.  Even though having to pee and having my pants fall down was a bit annoying, I was also pretty happy about it!  I am looking forward to purchasing a size medium very soon!

13 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! That's great! I mean, I guess not so great if you were on the other end of your neighborhood when they started to slip, but that's an NSV you can't hide from. So woo hoo for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO HOO for the upcoming Mediums! You go girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reaeding the last few posts it seems like you've had many NSV's lately. Good on you, 60 pounds is a huge loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so awesome!! what a great feeling..ps, FAB pic in the red dress on your profile..you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the dropping pants...that is a great NSV!!! And congrats on our 60 lb reduction. WOW. I'm happy for you and you are an encouragement to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dropping pants are always a good thing - Congrats!! Great blog!! I'm going to enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your pants falling off! Skinny ass!

    ReplyDelete