Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Phoenix, Arizona 2010

Me, Crystal and Livi
Me, Jen and Lizzy
It has been a while since I have been able to read or post a blog!  I was in Phoenix for the last 2 weeks and it was a whirl wind time!  I was able to meet with Jen and Lizzy for lunch......I missed Amanda and Angela though.  They both looked amazing and it is nice knowing that I will be back very often and can meet with them again.

Liviana, me, Nicolas and Aiden
My daughter graduated from The University of Phoenix with her Bachelor's Degree in Communications.  I am extremely proud of her!  I had a wonderful time with my family and especially with my 3 adorable grand kids.

I also lost 2 pounds while I was there!  Woo hoo!!!!

It is good to be home,

Miss Vickie

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! So sorry we couldn't meet up. Hopefully next time.

    P.S. Your grandbabies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos... You look like you had a great time. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie, you look amazing! We've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you DD!!! You look terrific - so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and happy grandma you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congatulations to your daughter! You look great! Good job losing weight while you were on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great time! And congrats to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you and to your daughter! Nicolas looks so sweet among the three. More weight to loose!

    ReplyDelete