Friday, December 10, 2010

Hmmmmm, this could be the culprit!

Lately, these Smarties candy have been like my crack!  I keep them in a bowl and in my purse. They are 25 calories per pack.  I have no idea why I am hooked on them, but it is what it is.  Anyhoo, my darling husband, John mentioned that these may be the reason for the cavities.  I am afraid he may be right.  This is the only sugar I have been eating ( addicted to ) in the last few months.  So, as of today, no more Smarties crack    ;-(


By the way, I drink Reverse Osmosis filtered water, so I know it is not the fluoride issue.  Thanks for all of your suggestions!


The not so smart Queen Bee

2 comments:

  1. RO takes most of the flouride out of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for giving the up!! I know how tough giving up something your addicted to can be...I gave up fizzy drink a week ago and its hard!!

    ReplyDelete