Friday, December 31, 2010

New Florida Real Estate Agent Here!

I took my real estate test today and I passed!  I set a couple of goals in 2010.  I turned 50 years old and I wanted to make some big changes.  I had the lap band surgery in May and today I passed the test.  I will be 51 on New Years Day.  Time for a new career and get the rest of my weight off for good.  It has been a fantastic year for me and I am so grateful.

Over the years I have had driving jobs.  I was a courier for FedEx for 15 years and then I drove school busses.  I really wanted a job I could set my own hours to, and wear pretty clothes.  Well, my dream came true!


Happy New Year everyone and thank you for all of your support this year.

Miss Vickie.....Real Estate Agent!

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! What a wonderful achievement!! I'm so proud of YOU! Here's to a terrific New Year! I'm raising a virtual glass of something wonderful to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You go girl - there's no stopping you now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well congrats...may the marget turn around and your business flourish!!

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful! Congrats to u, and happy birthday (tomorrow)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome Vickie!!! Congrats and here's to a fabulous 2011 for you and your new career!! And happy Birthday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your passing the test and being an official real estate agent! You're making all these changes happen for you. You are definitely not taking a back seat. Happy Birthday early!! What a great gift you're giving yourself - strength and a new you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Vickie! I am so proud of you! I was told that FL has the hardest test in the country or close to it! What are your plans about joining a company? My only advice is to try to go to one with a lot of training! It makes all the difference. Good luck to you, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Vickie. Sounds like 2010 was a great year for you. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's terrific news! Congratulations, Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday! 2011 is starting great already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous end of 2010 for you! Make sure you take pics of you and your pretty clothes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. how exciting!!! and what an inspiration to others!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo Hoo!!! That's fantastic! What a way to close out the year!! And Happy early Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like more than one of your dreams are coming true! Happy Birthday (tomorrow)!!! 2011 is going to be an amazing year...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to you! Congratulations to you! Happy Birthday, Congratulations! Happy Birthday to you!!!

    Hope 2011 is a great year!!!

    ReplyDelete