Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Red Dress

Those of you who were in Chicago for the BOOBS meeting may remember this red dress.  At the time, it fit pretty snug, as Theresa can attest to, because she had to zip me up.  I wore this last weekend to a party for the women's charity group I belong to.  I noticed it felt a little big on me.  My husband, John has been working out of town and could not go.  My friend had to hook my dress when we got to the party, as I could not reach it.

So, I get home that night and crap, I couldn't reach the damn hook!  Well, I have lost 10 lbs since Chicago and I was able to slide the dress right down without unhooking or unzipping it!  Thank goodness, because I would still be in the damn thing today!


Anyway, that is my Christmas NSV this year!

21 comments:

  1. It looks really loose... like it needs to move on to the sisterhood... Hint! Hint!... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a wonderful NSV that is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the picture of the dress hitting the floor, sliding off... I am really awful... Fantastic inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great NSV! I love that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked great in it in Chicago and you look better in it now! Great NSV!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't see you in Chicago, but you look gorgeous in it now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Red is a good color for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you have lost some weight since then, good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you doll...you look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous!! And what a fantastic NSV!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is beautiful, you look so good!!! Well done for slipping it off, its amazing what 10 pounds can do huh? Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the dress - you look fantastic in it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember that dress...awesome that you can slink out of it now without unzipping...you look wonderful in it and hope you can wear it 1-2 times more (perhaps have it taken in). Also thank you so much for the Xmas card, it was lovely and I loved the camels on it!!!! perfect for my Xmas setting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way to go Vickie!!! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look TERRIFIC!! What a gorgeous dress!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Time for more shopping! It is a very elegant dress on you! We love clothes that slide on and off. That is how I know it is time to buy new pants. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete