Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I got it this time!

February, 2011
August 2009, with my sisters.
I'll admit, I am a bit computer challenged, but where there's a will there's a way!  This is my business card photo.  I am very happy with it.

My sister just showed me this picture the other day and it made me cry.  I was 245 pounds then.  This was a mini family reunion and I was absolutely miserable and humiliated.  The last thing I wanted to do was have my picture taken.  I looked and felt like a big fat, hot mess.  Needless to say, I do not want to be that person again.

I feel like I have a new and exciting lease on life and I am so grateful.

Thanks everyone!

28 comments:

  1. You look fabulous Vickie!! Congrats on your success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, got it figured out! what a difference! I love the top photo. You look so much younger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY I see it now!!! You look FAB! And 10 years younger!!!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check you out hot stuff!!! You Look Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So glad you got it up. Vicki...you...look...fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look wonderful!! Love your necklace!! You should be SO PROUD of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking gorgeous :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn. It looks like a glamour photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you Miss Vickie! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you got this to work - I was dying to see it! My God - you look so damn beautiful and professional...I'd hire you EVERY DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It worked!!! And it's totally amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking awesome! I am glad that you finally got it to work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look beautiful and you radiate health!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sooo glad you got it to work!! You look GORGEOUS!! Great photo!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicki, what a great picture! You're totally gorgeous and I'd buy a house from you. Love the turquoise necklace with black top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great and should be so proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look AH-MAZING!!! My schedule is a little more flexible and I have a bit more cash flow. So if you still want to meet up, let me know. Maybe we could meet half-way in FWB?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay for the new business and amazing transformation!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look beautiful and best of luck to you and you'll be selling houses like hotcakes (fingers crossed that the economy picks up!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so different, like you only more so if that makes sense! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete