Monday, February 28, 2011

Mammogram NSV

Today I went for my yearly mammo.  Let's face it, no one likes to do it, but we must do it.  Anyway, as the tech was getting me all situated,  she noticed that I had lost weight.  Mind you, I have only seen this woman one time before, so I did not expect her to remember me.  I told her how much I have lost and asked her how she knew.  She said by looking at my last screening, she could see that I had much less" mass. "  Okay, so maybe not a good nsv in that respect, but she said it is much easier to do the test and they can see a lot better when there is not so much fat.

I have never had big boobs and I never will.  That is okay with me as long as I know they can see any possible cancer early...God forbid!

So ladies, just another great thing to come from weight loss  Please make sure you go for your mammogram this year!


Miss Vickie

12 comments:

  1. WooHoo for a good BOOB checkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's not the same thing, but it made me think of a comment someone said in a movie once, can't remember the movie, but the woman asked if she looked fat in the x-ray.....anyway, it is a good NSV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you getting this done Vickie.. I am so behind (or is that in front) oh well. I need to go.. but goodness I have nothing less to smash and make pancake boobs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great health NSV on many levels. Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cartoon, i am glad i dont have to do those yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cartoon. Good end of day laugh. I think less mass is definitely a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great NSV and hilarious cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Been there done that, loved the picture you posted lol. These suckers are a necessary evil - bit like a pap smear. We are SO glad when they are over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome NSV, and I love the cartoon. It made me LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete