Sunday, February 13, 2011

My son is engaged!

Nicole ArquillaI am so excited to announce the engagement of my son, Marcus and his fiance' Nicole!  They are both very successful in their careers, he is an Endodontist, and she is in sales and marketing.  Now they have found each other and are ready to begin their lives together.  I think the ceremony will be next year, as they are planning some sort of destination wedding.  Thankfully, this gives me plenty of time to reach my goal and tone up!

I couldn't be happier for my son.  Nikki is a gorgeous girl and treats him like a king.  What more could a mother ask for?  I can only imagine how beautiful their babies are going to be!

Nikki's mom is planning an engagement party in Dana Point, CA the end of March.  I can't wait!


Happy Valentine's Day!

Miss Vickie

26 comments:

  1. so wonderful! super excited for you, and them! we got married in jamaica, and I wouldn't do it any other way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!! how super exciting and a destination wedding at that.. so much fun.. and you get to do more shopping .. you are so good at finding just the right dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome. I love weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats what an exciting time! And she is def getting an AMAZING Mother In Law!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the proud mama...you're going to rock whatever outfit you choose for that destination wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Let the 'sexy-mother-of-the-groom-dress' begin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! That's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Such wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, that will be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Wonderful news!

    Maybe if there is time we can meet up in Dana Point---that's near my stomping grounds ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I love Dana Point!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful happy post...I grew up in Mission Viejo...I know Dana Point is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Dana Point is north of me - beautiful beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful couple!! I hope that they will be very happy together, they look it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What nice news, Vickie!! You're going to be a stunning MOG (mother of groom)! Have the best time shopping for your dress.. and you'll be at goal to wear it-- woo-hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am just now seeing your announcement -- I am so happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What happy news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete