Friday, March 11, 2011

*****Whispers......Could It Be The Elusive Sweet Spot?*****

Either I have reached the sweet spot or changing my eating portions has worked.  I have lost 4 pounds in the last week and a half!  I am no longer eating oatmeal, although I love it, but instead I am eating a 100 calorie yogurt with nuts.   Most times I am not hungry for lunch, so I might have a couple of crackers and a little chocolate milk.  For the past 2 days, I have not had much of an appetite for dinner either.  I do eat a little though.


I am still exercising 5-6 days a week.  I have also started a little bit of strength training.  I feel great!  I feel light!  I even fit into my size 10 Bandolino Skinny Jeans today!



I really hope this will continue for a long, long time.


Have a great weekend everyone.

My prayers go out to the people of Japan.

Miss Vickie

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're there! Keep up the GREAT work!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~~~whispers back!~~~ I think so! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it-- enjoy those size 10 skinny's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finding the ever elusive sweet spot! You're doing fantastic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy shitballs - can't wait to see your skinny minny ass in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shhhh.... don't say it too loud!!! I hope it is!!! Wow, you are just doing so well... I hope I can see that kind of progress one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome news...so happy for you cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go girlfriend! Sounds like the sweet spot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woot woot!!! I'm thrilled for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome...I really hope you are in the zone, Miss Vicki!! Woo-Hoo!

    ReplyDelete