Friday, March 4, 2011

Zumbathon!!

This is me and my neighbor, Tammy, at the Zumbathon this past weekend. This was Tammy's first time at Zumba and she had a blast!

I think I have become a freaking Zumba addict.  I go to class at least 5 times a week.  Now I go to Zumba Toning, which includes 1 1/2lb toning sticks.  I can already tell the difference with my arms.  As of March, I have been going to the gym religiously, for a whole year!  Unheard of my friends.  Just find something that you love and stick with it.


Miss Vickie

10 comments:

  1. You look fantastic!! Zumba is fantastic and so much fun. You know it's good exercise when you can smile and laugh, burn major calories AND tone up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady, you need to give yourself a huge pat on the back for that, a whole year. Blows my mind! :)

    Glad you found something you love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome Vicki.. and so beautiful.. you are just beaming with happiness.. so glad you love zumba..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so darn cute! I'm a Jazzerciseaholic, so I totally get it. I actually get up early on a Saturday morning to drive 15 miles to go to class. :) Glad you are having so much fun Zumbaing. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm new to the gym (it's been 5 weeks nows) and I too love Zumba. I do spinning 3X a week and Zumba for my 4th trip to the gym.
    Maybe you can become an instructor???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good grief! How are you managing all this - but go you! So incredibly in awe of you right now.. Zumba five times a week? I would die lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love zumba as well
    its fun
    it doesnt even feel like a workout

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet! Zumba is sooo fun. I have a knitting date with a friend for this weekend and I told her there is NO way I could meet before 1:00 PM because Zumba isn't over until noon and TRUST ME it will be better if I have time to shower first. :-)

    ReplyDelete