Monday, April 25, 2011

Note To Self....Drink Your Water, Stupid!

And yes, I would love to look like this at goal!  ( in my dreams)

Anyway, I went for a fill today and told Dr Freidman that I have been very tired lately.  Like always, he goes down the list of "do you eat this and that and asked how much water had I been drinking?"  Hmmm, not much.  Well, where's my "stupid" sign?  The doctor said the first symptom of dehydration is lethargy.  So, I have been drinking and peeing like crazy!

I find that after almost a year from surgery, I need to go back to the basics.  I have been slowly slipping back to old bad habits.  I'm ready to finally reach my goal weight.

10 comments:

  1. Good reminder...I have been so tired lately! and the pic..what great inspiration! if only!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man...is that what my problem is? I feel like I should have all of this worked out but even three years out I still feel stupid about stuff all of the time!

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto :o) here's to getting back to the basics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really struggle to get my water in too, it's hard when you can't drink before or after a meal and when you have to sip, sip, sip, when before you could just chug, chug, chug! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good reminder! I have to agree with Theresa, it's more difficult to drink it all when we cannot chug anymore. I used to be able to drink a 16 oz bottle of water in about 10 mins before banding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree it's hard to get the water in.....today I will try again!!!

    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so hard to get that water in but you will be amazed at what a difference it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally have days like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with Tessie, I used to be able to guzzle down water. No more. Bah.
    Anyway: great reminder-- and yes: I need to drink more water too. It is a bit of a chore... and also-- take a look at Lap Band Girl's blog, or mine. Vitamins are also a good idea, methinks.

    ReplyDelete