Monday, April 18, 2011

Wholly Guacamole!

WG_100Cal_SnackPack_6oz-copy-1I might be a little late to find out about this product, but I wanted to share about how good it is.  I saw this on The Biggest Loser and had to try it.  Let me tell you, it is fantastic!  I used Boar's Head Oven Roasted Turkey, sharp cheese and baby romaime lettuce and the guacamole.  I put the chese on top of the turkey and spread the guacamole, then aded the lettuce and rolled it up.  I took it to the beach and totally enjoyed myself.  I plan to fix this a lot for myself, especially when my husband travels for work.  I do not cook much when he is gone.  I hope you get a chance to try it!


Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE this stuff as well! So delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try it but have been a little worried I wouldn't like it! I will so try it now! Yum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of the Wholly Guacamole. I make my own version of a BLT - bacon, lettuce, and TURKEY (no bread, just the lettuce rolled up), and dip them into the guacamole. FAB flavor combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm..I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm...I have only started to eat this on certain things, but I buy it from the produce section from Publix. Everyone seems to really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I became addicted to guac after the BOOBS New York gathering and I also love this guac.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm I'm a fan of guacamole. I will try this if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love me some guac.
    I will definitely give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've found this at Walmart. I love the big packs but this is even handier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing... I LOVE guacamole!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great recipe....Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this stuff!!! I heard about it from Anne H at Carb Tripper a couple of months ago. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete