Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Beach Zumba and Family

Me and Crystal @ Navarre Beach Pier
Liviana, Crystal, Nonna & Papa
My daughter Crystal, taught Zumba at the pier and we had a great time!  My daughter and grand daughter were here for 9 days!  John and I were in heaven.  There is nothing like family and especially grand kids.  They simply melt my heart.

My weight loss, or lack thereof,  has been pretty crappy.  I walk between 2 and 3 miles everyday and I do Zumba 3-4 times a week.  I really need to concentrate on my water.  I have started working and I have allowed that to interfere with my routine.  I will get back on track though.  I feel wonderful and I am very happy.  I just need to get the last bit of weight off, and I will.

I will be in Phoenix for the next 10 days as my daughter is having hernia surgery.  I get to take care of Livi and see my other two grand sons.  Life is good.

10 comments:

  1. You look great Vickie and you will get the last bit off! I promise. Enjoy your time with your kids and grandbabys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still look great. And the next weight loss will come. Patience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sandy, you look great, it's not a race, remember? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look FAB,. so jealous you have a grand baby.. I think I will need to rent one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic!! And that Livi is soo darn cute!! If you are around and want to do lunch, let me know! Would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I know you were missing your family so I'm glad you are getting to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just recently discovered zumba. Beach zumba has to be AMAZING! Enjoy your grand kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at that smile on your face. Pure happiness. I'm so glad you were able to spend some time with your daughter. I pray your daughter has a speedy recovery. Enjoy the time with the rest of your family. I know how important this is for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great........have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great Vickie, I'm so glad y'all had such a nice visit!

    ReplyDelete