Saturday, June 4, 2011

Arizona Trip

Crystal and me
Nonna and Livi
Nicolas and Aiden
I have been back for a week, but things have been very busy in Real Estate Land!  I finally have a chance to read blogs and even post one myself.

Weight has stayed virtually the same for the last 3 months.  Except for the never ending back fat and belly fat, I am actually feeling pretty great these days.  I even lost a couple of pounds while in AZ!

My daughter had a small hernia in her belly button and had to have surgery.  I went out there for 10 days to take care of her and my almost 2 year old grand daughter.  I was exhausted every day.  Funny how one forgets what it is like to take care of a toddler.  I had 4 kids under the age of 7 at one time when I was 24 years old.  I still have no idea how I managed it all.  Anyway, It was a good trip, Crystal is doing great, and I was able to spend time with my other 2 grand sons as well.

Liviana, the diva!
I am getting very excited for Chicago!  I am looking forward to seeing my old friends and meeting the new ones as well.

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely family! I'm happy to hear from you again. We missed you while you were away from Blog Land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Vickie! Glad you had a great time with la Famiglia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie, you are looking so great!! I'm glad you are back from your trip, had a nice time with your family and super happy that things are busy in real estate...that's a good thing to hear in this economy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - you're such a good mommy to help her out like that....can't wait to see you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!!....and what a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki, how did you manage to lose 10 years along with the pounds? You seriously look younger, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful grandchildren! You are doing so well, and look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pics! Our family has nicknamed my little 2 year old Diva as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your grandbabys are gorgeous!! I'm glad your daughter is doing well. You look fab...as always. I'm so glad you had an opportunity to see your family. I can't wait to see you in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking wonderful! Glad to hear things are busy busy in RE land - that can only be a good thing, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You Look BEAUTIFUL Vickie and I love love love the pictures of the kids.. hope your daughter is doing well and that you have good memories to keep in your heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful - and the kids are adorable!!! I'm totally looking forward to meeting you in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so amazing Vickie, and the kids are precious!

    ReplyDelete