Monday, June 6, 2011

Beer

Blue Moon Belgian White Beer.....YUM!!!!  After an entire year of not drinking my beloved Corona's, I have found Blue Moon.  This beer has very little carbination and is light and very refreshing.  I especially love an orange slice in it.  I only have to drink one, and I have a little buzz going on.  If I have two, the room is spinning!  I have always been a light weight when it comes to alcohol. 

I pour the beer in a frozen mug, squeeze in an orange slice, and let the bubbles go down a bit before I drink it.  This queen bee is one happy bee!


Just wanted to share     ;-)

8 comments:

  1. Yummo! I love blue moon. Haven't had one since being banded but I will now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had a beer when I was in NOLA a few weeks ago. I drank it really slowly and was worried the whole time - but it ended up being just fine! I was SO excited. Thanks for the Blue Moon tip, I'm definitely going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like me when it comes to drinking. Steve always says: "One drink I can feel it, two drinks and everyone can!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum - that sounds awesome! I'm always looking for a beer with low carbonation. I also love my corona light and have found that dos equis lager (NOT amber) is very good also - I enjoy mine with lime in that. I've not had a blue moon in a while so I'll have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jacquie, that's funny! Vickie, I'v never tried those, I'll have to give it a shot. I should probably stop at one drink, but...oh never mind...you know me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of the old Dorothy Parker poem...

    One martini
    Two martinis most
    Three I'm under the table
    Four I'm under the host!

    :) Glad you found a yummy drink to enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to pop in and tell you you're looking fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't had a beer in about 5 years...but I have to say, with the orange slice, it sounds fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete