Monday, August 15, 2011

Ground Chicken Burgers!

Happy Monday!

I wanted to share my new favorite burger.  Ground Chicken Burgers.  They are absolutely delicious! 

I despise Turkey Burgers.  Doesn't matter what is in them, I hate them.  I came across these in Publix.  They are 132 calories per patty and 22 grams of protein.  They are pre seasoned, so all I do is grill them and add cheddar cheese on top.  We made them last night.  I tried to eat 1/2 of an onion roll with it....no go.  So I just ate the patty with a small salad.  My husband and step son loved them!  I made them some sweet potato fries too.

I enjoy learning about new foods and finds, so I thought I would pass this along.


Have a great day!   I'm off to Zumba!

15 comments:

  1. They look good. My friend just mentioned chicken burger to me today- before today I have never even heard of them. I will need to be on the look out and get me some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love Publix? Shoppign truly is a pleasure there...hee-hee. Anyway, thanks fo rthe reccommendation of these. I've tried prefab turkery burgers and my husband and daughter vetoed them, so maybe they would like these better. If they get your two thumbs up, I'll give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Great idea...and great protein! Thanks for sharing...don't have Publix in TX...but will look at our stores!
    dede

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love sweet potato fries and love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM. This sounds like it's right up my alley. I will look for them the next time I grocery shop. (And I can no longer do a burger with a bun either - meat and bread at the same time are a no-go for me anymore. Ouch.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of them but I will be on the look-out ! Love it when others do the food finding for me (oh, am I ever lazy !)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee ... found them ! Thanks again !

    ReplyDelete
  8. How funny!! I just bought chicken burgers yesterday at the grocery store! Not this brand, but you've made me more excited to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum!! I'm totally going to try them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love chicken burgers but I've never seen them premade...i will have to look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is the benefit of these over ground beef (lean, of course)?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Want them in Aus, so I can try them and they are gluten free

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the info. I'm totally going to give them a go.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Publix and miss shopping there....will have to find the chicken burgers. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummy!!!! It looks very delicious man. I am going to try it for my self. Lapband Thailand

    ReplyDelete