Saturday, August 13, 2011

Who's Hot?



According to my husband........me!  I am 51 years old and I have never had anyone say I'm hot....ever.  To have my handsome husband and best friend say that to me just puts me over the moon!  We have been together for 14 years.  He has always said I'm pretty, but never hot.  Let me tell you girls, all the PBing, exercising and watching what I eat is all worth it!  John travels so much that we don't get to see each other very much.  So when he is home, and he says I'm hot, it's all I can do to not burst into tears!  I can see the pride in his eyes when I go to the gym, and get dressed for work.  I feel better about me, who I am and how I am taking care of myself.   Makes it all worth it for sure.

I still have about 20 more pounds to lose.  I have hanging skin that really pisses me off and I have to wear
Spanx pretty much everyday, but I would do it again in a New York second!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Oh, QB ! This is exactly what I needed to hear today ... I love it :) Enjoy your H while he's home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hot, but no one says it better then our husbands or significant others! 20 lbs is nothing. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot!! Love it, so awesome of your hubby to not only notice, but let you know he thinks so as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really special! I agree, having your hubby think you're hot really makes you feel great about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are hot lady. I bet he loves all your Zumba moves too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you wear the jingle belt to bed? What a fantastic NSV! My husband has been commenting lately about "you look so much better than so and so or you look so much younger than so and so and she is younger than you" It does make you feel good so I know how you are feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome is that, hottie! Great NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy post! I'm so pleased for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful NSV! Congratulations! Isn't life great??

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my favorite post I read all day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete