Friday, February 3, 2012

Okay, I suck!

I know.  I don't know why it takes me so long to write a post.  I guess just thinking about all the stuff that is on my mind makes me tired to type!  I do miss everyone though  :)

Anyway, Hawaii during the holidays was awesome!  John and I had a chance to reconnect and actually have a few weeks together.  The weather was perfect, the resort was gorgeous and we had a wonderful time.

We exercised everyday too!  We walked/ran a 3 mile loop by the hotel each day and hiked one day too.  I stayed the same with my weight, so I am not complaining!

Anyway, I have 2 sons getting married this year!   One in June in AZ and the other in Sepember in N.M.  Lots to do and lots of money to come up with.  I am very excited about them both.  I already have my dresses....just need shoes.

I have been on a workout high these past few weeks.  I walk my dogs everyday for at least 30 minutes, then I go to Kettle Bells 3 x a week.  I will go to a Zumba class about 2-3 times a week and also Balle Barre and Kickboxing.  I freakin' love it!  I really love Kettle Bells.  I am up to a 20 pound bell now.  It is only a 30 minute class but I am soaked with sweat and my face is beet red for several hours afterward.  I am feeling strong and happy.  I am by myself quite a bit due to John having to travel, so it does wonders for me.

I have lost about 2 pounds the past 2 weeks.  I know I lost a few inches too.  My new pants are much more comfortable.  I am really trying to tone up and get stronger.  If I lose weight during thr process...great.  I am trying not to get hung up on the numbers....trying, I said!

I have missed you all and will be much better with reading blogs and posting.

Till next time  ♥

7 comments:

  1. Oh you sound like you are doing so wonderful! I miss you around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news on the exercise. I need to take a page out of you book... Even doing a 30 minute once a week will do me at the moment! Glad to hear that your vacation went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials of your sons. That is a wonderful thing. I'm so happy that you were able to spend some much needed quality time with your husband during the holidays.

    Yeah for you and your new love of exercise. Kettle bells rock...even if I am afraid of them. LOL

    I miss you too...but I am glad to know you are doing well. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live it when o post! Glad to hear you are back in gym mode....I've only been benched for 1 week and I miss exercising so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, two weddings, congrats :o) & on the great workout schedule - sounds like you are really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Moly.. you are an exercise queen too.. good for you.. Hawaii sounds wonderful and so glad to read you had some good hubby time.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seems to be turning out to be a great year for you! :) Congratulations to both of your sons!

    ReplyDelete