Friday, July 6, 2012

Missing In Action !!!!

It's only been 5 months.  That is pretty bad.  Sorry.  Life has been very busy, and sometimes I just don't know what to write about.
My weight has been the same for a year and a half now.  No matter how much I exercise, it stays the same.  I am doing Kettle Bells, Cross Train, Kick Boxing, Circuit Training and Zumba.  Now, I have signed up for a 5K in October and will begin the C25K training next week.  Maybe that will get some weight off.
Except for my hanging skin and belly fat, I am quite comfortable.  I wear a size 10-12 and I feel wonderful!

I was in a bad car accident in March and am still having issues with my knee.  It is still numb in places and will hurt with any pressure on it, but I can still workout.

Number 3 son got married in June.  We went to Phoenix for it and I was able to wear a strapless dress!  I did feel pretty good  :)

Number 2 son is getting married in September this year.  We will travel to Santa Fe for that.  I have a very nice spaghetti strap dress and I am so excited!

I am so happy I got my band, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.  It is so nice to not be the fattest person in the room.  I was in Orange County, CA last week for the bridal shower.  I most certainly would have been the fattest woman there had it not been for my band.

I will try to keep up with all of you.  I just need to make the time and I miss you!

Miss Vickie

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your success with keeping the weigh off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have missed you. Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you are on the mend. And how exciting with the weddings. Post some pics of you in that rockin dress. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you posting! Miss you and think of you all the time! You look great by the way...I stalk on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey doll...so nice to hear from you...I can't talk...I pretty much stopped posting but I still catch up every couple days. Enjoy yourself at all of the joyous events in your future.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. We missed you, too! Well, in blogland. "Following" along on FB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like your life has been full :o) & that's what matters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. I like it so much.
    Thanks for share your post.
    gastric sleeve mexico

    ReplyDelete