Friday, October 12, 2012

1st Official 5K

Tomorrow, John and I will be participating in Run for the Reef 5K.  He will most likely run the whole way, and I plan to run as much of it as I can. 

It is so weird that I love the idea of runnimg, but I really hate it!  I guess the thought of burning those ice cream calories in a short amount of time is very appealing to me!  I do enjoy power walking though.  We will have perfect weather and most important is the time we will spend together getting healthy.

Wish me luck!

8 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I hope to do a 5K one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahoo..go you!! I agree with you--very love hate thing with running.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete